Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Aftermath? (Peggy)

Gentlemen: This has been an immensely rewarding experience on so many levels, and I really don't want it to end completely. Of course we can continue blogging, but the real heart of the thing is the gathering. Would anyone be interested in continuing on our own? How about a monthly meeting on the first Tuesday (or whatever)? I gladly volunteer to hostess, though you should know I have three dogs and a huge aversion to housework. I'm in Candler Park, so I should be about the same distance as Cliff's for most of you. Feedback, please... (Oh, and most importantly, I will miss y'all. You're quite the collection of all the personal qualities that intrigue, delight and challenge me. It's been a privilege. Also, thank you all for making me feel welcome and included despite the gender gap. I bet a group of straight men wouldn't/couldn't have been 1/100th as open as you were with me. Hell, I wouldn't have signed up if it was me and a group of straight men. Ugh.)

2 Comments:

Blogger LifeWriter said...

Personally I'd love that Peggy. (Jim)

8:57 PM  
Blogger LifeWriter said...

I'm also open to the idea, Peggy, though I think we would need to define what kind of workshop/interaction is desirable and best. I'd also be open to hosting these events at my digs in Buckhead. (Brad)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home