Monday, December 19, 2005

Obsession (Jim)

Prelude to Sex 12/19/2005

He had a strange room. I was snooping around now that he had gone into the bathroom to shave. He shaved his genitals and anus everyday while he showered. At first I thought that really different but then I got to like the absolute nakedness of it. It was like you could get that much closer. This way I could watch his balls pulse, throb, roll and constrict. They were like brown chestnuts, beautiful.

You wouldn’t want to roll out of this bed. It’s be a long drop. He had three mattresses and a spring under me. As I laid their in the center of it, naked, I started to notice a few mirrors focused right on me. I counted them now. There was 16 mirrors, from every angle in the room zeroing right in on me. Whoa! And what is that over by the wall? I jumped out of bed. It looked like a wooden room divider on two small legs, with a hole in the center of it. What a strange thing, wonder what it’s here for? God, it’s a glory hole!

He’s got a lot pictures of himself in here too, and everyone is so different. Black, blond, white, long, afro, and no hair, and him in suits, leather, levis and nothing at all. The rooms dimly lit by several candles, with great deep blues music playing low. I sip my wine.

The dressers are covered in scarfs and fabrics, and trinkets and jewelry. There’s a joint. I gotta peek in a drawer. It’s full of thongs. Another’s full of sex toys. Everything has its place. The bathroom doors opening. I jump back in bed, anxiously waiting for him.

Ohhhh, he looks so hot, dripping naked, and he smells so good! Climb up here, NOW, baby....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home