Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dialogue with Anger #1 - Todd

Dialogue with Anger

ME: What do you want from me?

ANGER: I want your frustration.

ME: What does that mean?

ANGER: I feed on your frustration – that’s what I want. The more frustrated you get, the bigger I get.

ME: So you are like a plant?

ANGER: A plant? You described anger as a plant? HAHAHA Maybe a venus flytrap but I am no ficus tree.

ME: I meant you are like a growing entitity – oh like an adolescent – more energy makes you bigger.

ANGER: Something like that – cunt. But you are the adolescent – you are the screaming teenager who doesn’t get his way – that’s why I am a big mother frucker. That’s why I come out all the type.

ME: I don’t feel like you are out all the time

ANGER: That’s because I am always out – like your dick. – always out always out

ME: That’s not true –my dick is tamed.

ANGER: Always out always out always out – you are a whore whore whore whore whore

ME: Ah I get it – this is where I am supposed to get angry.. So how do I shut you up – make you go away.

ANGER: I don’t ever go away.

ME: You don’t ever go away – so then I must what? Work around you? Cage you? Control you? Isn’t controlling you what has brought me here?

ME: Hello?

ME: Hello?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home