Monday, November 28, 2005

Beyond Me and Us - Dream (Jim)

Dreams 11/28/2005

Monday, November 28th, 2005 - (Miraculous)
“Beyond Me and Us”

This mornings dream had the mystical feel of the ‘Talking Eagles’ dream, or of the 2nd Reiki vision (3 levels of love). It also has the feel of deep connection that I associate with Bocko at the mud pond or at the Mississippi River cliffs.

I dream that it’s summer, and out in the fields, I’m drinking a Squirt soda. It’s good but I imagine how much infinitely better it’d be if I drank it as I free fall from the sky. Now I’m one of two crazy love dogs, chasing one another through the meadow. As we near the ridge, it’s my young, human male, bare-chested lover, I chase. He pauses at the crest, and coming up behind him, I grab his waist and spin him around to face me. I say, “I love you - Don’t ever leave me.’ He says something wistful, that I can’t remember, in reply, as he looks almost through me, seeing and loving beyond me and the moment. I’m taken back by his response, but pull him tight to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home