Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dreams (Jim)

Monday, November 14th, 2005 - (Tom, my brother)
"Left Out"

The city of Chicago has figured a way to get a trailer of bicycles to Lake Shore Drive Park for rental, from the inner city by tunneling under Lake Shore Drive. My family and Mickey's (my first lover) family go there to ride. We fill out huge applications on placards, with both our names and the bike companies name on it. Tom hogs the supplies (placards, magic markers, etc.). I am the last served and they won't accept credit cards, so as the guys drink shots of brandy and honey, I head out to the street to get money. I need $63 dollars. I run in front of a huge semi out the the exit. On the street I see Tom's three kids and ask them if they've seen Mickey. They say he went to some awful movie. The only reason I can figure he'd go is that he must be babysitting nieces or nephews kids for them. I want him all to myself!


Saturday, November 12th, 2005 - (Tom)
"Dependence"

Tom signs the car note for me and pays the down payment but wants me to make the monthly payments. He says, if I can't make them he'll pick them up, but he really wants me to try to make them.


Tuesday, November 8th, 2005 - (Miraculous)
"Stoned"

We are at my Mom's house, picking out stones to surround Dad's tombstone with, with our names inscribed on them. The album we're selecting from has a high tech photo, with moving stone angels swooping down just over peoples head, at a burial in a cemetary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home