Saturday, November 12, 2005

OUTLINE Ideas (by Jim)

An Intro 11/12/2005

I’ve always wanted to write this. My purpose in it is to try to get back, day by day, moment by moment, to living in deep joy and communion with all. I wish to share my journey too in hopes that it may help others to find and stay in a similar experience. I utterly believe it is everyone’s secret, deepest desire and hunger, to live thus. As I’ve said, for myself I want to surrender and be swallowed anew in its will, after a long, long, absence. Want to come? This is my story.


Outline:

The Beginning (Pre-Spiritual Years):

Prep Seminary - How I Came to It.
Differences between Carthage and St. Henry’s
Chris Matera -(image dialogues) Sleeping Beauty, East Germany, A Super-Hero
Bocko times - the Bell, the River, wilderness and rebellion,
can’t go back after college

Senior Year of High School (Mystic Spirituality):

How Fr. Miriani got me on retreat and the experience
The Talk
Mass and later Easter Vigil Plays
Nature, Worship Moments
The Ocean Vacation
Fr. Miriani - how he lived his calling

College: (Suffering Servant Spirituality)

The Demon Experience
Nightmares
Briefly Recaptured Presence and Miracles

Time Away:

The Numb Years - fitting in yet not, alcohol
Assignment 2 - beauty dies when? - depression
Germany - a glimpse of wonder


Mid-Life Crisis (A Reassessment):

Panic and a Reiki vision
The Great Divide - exclusionary realities (the groin and the heart)
Coming Out - Family, reigniting desire, Body Electric, Reiki 2nd vision,
War with God, releasing and reintegrating desire

Stillness in ‘98
Assignment 4 - a character who remains faithful despite questioning God

The Return to God:

Psychology
Buddha, The Bahai’s 2nd Coming of Christ and Shamanic Earth Spirituality
The Talking Eagles Dream - is it real?
Addictions vs. the Miraculous
Do I Trust God?
Grace
My Father’s Funeral Songs (Here I Am Lord) - Surrender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home